Monday, March 10, 2008

Sunset on Siesta Key

Our first full day in Florida we had fantastic weather it was a clear day so we decided to walk down to the beach to see the sunset. I love these next 2 shots of Becky and Ally.Walking hand in hand. - It was funny all week - Ally kept wanting to hold our hands while she walked around outside. She would walk all over the condo by herself and then outside she wanted us to hold her hand. I guess I shouldn't complain b/c I am sure in a few years I will WANT her to hold my hand and she'll refuse.


3 generations: My mom, me and Ally!

Ally in deep thought.


Here she is walking on the beach. If I let go of her hand she would stop and cry.

Her little footprints. She is wearing shoes because if we took them off she screamed and would try and climb up my legs. She was fine in shoes but barefoot it took a lot to get her to walk!

The beautiful sunset.


1 comment:

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Oh how cute! I love her little footprints!!!