Thursday, October 2, 2008

Growing Up

Early on in the summer we posted about how Ally enjoyed playing in the water fountain (spigot) in the sandbox at one of our local parks. She was too short to reach the sensor to turn the water back on so Becky would sit next to it and rub the sensor every 30 seconds when the water would go off and turn it on again when Ally would demand more more more.
Finally at the end of August Ally was tall enough to reach the sensor herself. I took these pictures with my work camera and then "lost" them in a client folder when I tried to take them off. I just found them today and so even though its about a month old (these were taken 9/3/08) I wanted to post about this because to me it was a big deal. Of course the park department shut the water off a few days later so now when we go to the sandbox Ally gets frustrated that the water does not work. But still...its growing up.

Finally tall enough!

Getting all clean!
Happily playing in the water.
Uh Oh it stopped now I make more water come out!

Because I need to clean off my shoes before we leave the sandbox.

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

Loved seeing those pictures!!! Tooooo cute!
Rhonda