Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New Toys

Saturday morning Ally woke up early - very early for her 5:11 AM. Since Becky officially came down with Ally's cold I let her sleep and I got up with Ally around 6AM. Its dark here at 6AM, and so I thought hmmm what do you do when its too dark to go outside and you have a recovering toddler? Answer- you pull out "new toys". We have been saving this huge bin of toddler sized legos from the Grecos until we thought Ally was old enough to enjoy them. Can you tell they were a big hit?

Thank-you Julia and Karina for passing on your toys to Ally.








It is Wednesday now, and everyday Ally plays with the legos. One of her current favorite things is to build towers. So we build lots of lego towers everyday.

1 comment:

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

are you telling me I need to get our blocks out? I have been hiding them because I can imagine the mess they are going to make!

Ally sure is cute playing with her legos! Ours were hand me downs too.