Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wonderful Grandmas Part 1

This weekend Ally got special things from each of her Grandmas. This post is about Mr Kazoogi from Grandma Debbie. Grandma Debbie thought Ally might like a special something to hang from her backpack (or in Ally's case her lunchbox) that goes to school with her each day.

Grandma made a beautiful card with a spectactular hand-drawn picture of Ally on it (click on the picture to see it enlarged). Ally was very excited.

Posing with the card and wrapped gift

Opening up the present


So excited - Ally claps like this when she is so excited. She laughed at the the "ugly dolls" name Mr Kazoogie and said "that's silly"

She asked me what the ring was for and before I could answer she said it was so Mr Kazoogie could swing from her finger. I just love the creative thinking!
Of course she had to go show run to her room to introduce her other toys to Mr. Kazoogie.

I also want to draw attention to her new shoes. Ally's feet have finally grown a size. Her shoes were too small and she told me this weekend her "legs hurt" and kept tripping. So off to the mall we went for new shoes and yes her feet had grown an entire size - in about 2 weeks! All evening she talked about how her old shoes were "too small" and her feet were big now.

And for those of you who think I am the only parent slightly clothes-crazed for Ally I want you to know that Becky picked out the cool shirt Ally is sporting.


A smile for Grandma Debbie and Poppy.

Special Note - After reading this I think I may have slighted Poppy. Poppy Dave, if you helped shopped for and create the card then I am sorry to assume this was all Debbie's handi-work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, I'm glad to finally see what we bought via the blog. Mr. Kazoogi came home from the store already wrapped. If the gift doesn't need batteries (or ammunition :-) it's pretty safe to assume Grandma Debbie was 99.9% responsible.
Poppi