Thursday, October 1, 2009

Afternoon fun

Jeans! Ally wore blue jeans made out of denim. Its been over a year since we tried to get Ally to wear jeans. Our last attempt result in tears of frustration because Ally couldn't bend her legs and climb in denim. I figured with preschool, she's getting to be a "big girl" and is too tall for 18-24 month pants and too skinny for elastic-waist 2T pants, heck even the leggings and tights are kind of big. So why not give adjustable waist a try. They are cinched as tight as they go but check her out!



It was a beautiful Fall day here in New England and so Ally and I walked to Whole Foods for bananas and the drugstore for a new comb. I don't know what but we seem to lose all of our combs.


When we got home from our walk mama was home so Ally and mama played for a long time while I made dinner. I love their identical smiles in this picture.

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

Ahhhh, that is so cute. Love that special picture. I don't know about combs but you ought to hear my hubby complain about the bathroom floor, LOL LOL LOL!!!!!! HAIR HAIR HAIR.............