Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Food

Ally was adventuresome and tried some turkey bologna! I have been asking her to try each time we go to the store and she always says no. Pretty much she says no to trying anything new. But Becky was with us and I knew Becky would eat the bologna. (I can't bring myself to eat bologna- I think it might make me puke, but all kids like bologna right?) There we were at the deli counter and asked for a piece to try. Becky ate some and made a big deal about how yummy it was and offered some to Ally. Of course she said NO but Becky played it up and so finally Ally took the smallest tiniest bite - no bigger than a speck. 2 more speck-bites and she finally took about half a slice. Then in the car on the way home she actually ate a whole slice.






2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

That's IT, I'm sending my girls over to Becky for some tasting the food lesson, pullllllllllllease......I have one picky and one snacker, oh.......
Although I probably have to side with on that lunchmeat, ewwwwwww!!! LOL

Unknown said...

It's great to see how far Ally has come from her 6 cheerio day! Hope all is well!