Sunday, February 6, 2011

Its good to have friends

It was another Friday night dinner / play date with Alice. The moms wanted to talk so we let the girls watch Curious George on TV. I thought it was so cute how close together they were sitting, so of course I got the camera out.

Which lead to the 2 of them hamming it up for me.




Of course - they couldn't miss a second of Curious George!

After dinner we went to Chocolate Fest at our local grocery store. The girls shared a little cart and walked all over the store looking for chocolate treats to try out.

I only had my iphone with me, but had to snap these pictures. They walked along side each other pushing the cart together the whole time, no pushing or fighting. It was awesome to see. And if you can't tell, they had a great time doing it.

No comments: