Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day Recap

I came home after work and decorated the house for Valentine's Day. We had rescheduled Ally's gymnastics class so Ally and Becky were out late at class and I had some time to make some special things to celebrate the day.



My girls, all decked out in pink and red and white.


Ally was so excited to open her gift bag.

Its a magic Tinkerbell towel.

Posing with mommy and her new Jessie panties.


But best of all was a Curious George T-shirt. I was so happy to find one that was girly.

Ally then gave us our Valentine's. She decorated and wrote in them herself.
Becky was so touched. A huge thank-you to Aunt Beth for helping Ally with them. We were very surprised to get them.


Ally was so proud to show me that she put glitter in it for decoration. I love the heart she drew.


Becky and I gave each other the same card! So we had Ally take our picture with our matching cards.



I made Ally a dinner of all red food, apples, strawberries and red pancakes. We ate by artificial candlelight and enjoyed talking about our day. Ally was excited to tell us about the new trick she learned at gymnastics; she can now do a flip on the bar. And tomorrow at school she is sitting at the "Table for 2".


I made heart shaped cupcakes for dessert. Ally was so excited.


Becky was too.

All in all it was a nice evening together. We're keeping up some of the decorations for a few days and there are some cupcakes left to share with friends coming over tonight.

No comments: