Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Visit to Grandma Barbie (and Grandpa Frank)

Recently we went to Grandma Barbie and Grandpa Frank's house for the weekend. Lots of fun for all of us.

Ally came home with TONS of jewelry to play with. Please take note of the Velociraptor dinosaur socks on her feet!


Gotta love the fall themed cut-outs at the local store!



We attended my childhood church fall festival.

I thought this game was hilarious - you toss a roll of toilet paper into the toilet seat!



There was a bouncy house!


Then it was off to pick apples. It seems this year that every time we pick apples Ally is on my shoulders. I guess its good that I have been working out with a trainer and my muscles can handle it!



Tasting an apple with grandma and mommy!


PS - thanks Aunt Martha for Ally's cute outfit! Ally received lots of compliments on it all day long.

No comments: