Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sick Day

Ally stayed  home sick from school recently. I stayed home with her. I can actually work and get  a lot done from my computer at home.

IMG_6347IMG_6348

After a few TV shows in the morning. We started working on puzzles. The first one we did came from a 2nd hand shop, and it was shrink wrapped in the box, can you see Ally’s disappointment that it was missing so many pieces?

IMG_6350IMG_6351

We did a 2nd puzzle (I forgot to take a picture of it finished) and then it was time for medicine.

IMG_6352IMG_6353

We played 3 games of Sleeping Queens (I won 2 out of 3).

Then it was time for shower and lunch.

IMG_6358IMG_6355

While I made lunch Ally worked on a drawing. She drew her view from her seat at the dining room table. She was really proud of how she made the chair and the table.

IMG_6359IMG_6361

After lunch she watched the movie Frozen (for the 6th time) while I worked. After that she played solo for quite a while so I could get more work done, and then when mama came home the two of them played some games.

Ally is such a good kid.

No comments: