Saturday, September 10, 2016

2 Girls and a pug

Alice came over today for a while. She went with me to pick Ally up from practice and was a very fun conversation partner in the car on the way to the gym. 

I always have Ally tell me 3 things that were fun at practice. Today she said:
1) That Alice was waiting for me after practice.
2) We did floor work.
3) Conditioning. Alice asked what that was and Ally explained it was sit ups, push ups things like that.
  Today Ally got a special treat (a Starburst) for doing a "pike up" 3 X for 10 seconds each.


She demonstrated the pike up for us at home. Note that her arms are holding her body off the ground. Her butt is not touching the floor!

 
 

On the way home we picked up Cloey for a quick trip to the dog park.

 
They kept posing. The picture below they set up and asked me for a photo.
 

Fun times!

No comments: