Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Past few weeks

Some fun stuff from the past few weeks

5th grade breakfast and chorus performance:

They were supposed to wear white shirts and black bottoms for the chorus. White is hard. So we did a gray sweater with it. Ally is at an age when she doesn't want to acknowledge me and while I know she is glad I'm there, she kind of pretends I'm not. 



She did show me and explain to me her science presentation books above, in Spanish. 


And her literary response piece. Hers is on the book "Out of my Mind"




The 5th grade sang 4 songs for the parents.

One weekend this month we went to see Wonder the movie.






But the highlight of a different weekend was when Ally and Becky walked down the street with Cloey to Starbucks. Ally and Cloey waited outside for Becky.




Becky got a pupacinno for Cloey!






Ally thought it was hilarious giving Cloey the cupful of whipped cream. 

Gymnastics keeps our family busy but we do our best to have fun outside and away from the gym.

No comments: