Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Coronacation Week 2 March 22 - 28

This week the governor of Massachusetts asked that all non-essential businesses close. So in addition to schools closed down, now all private businesses were asked to close or institute work from home procedures.

I closed my company for the next two weeks and sent everyone home.


Becky has been "attending" church online - they live stream the service


Ally's team mate Eliana came over for a short "social distancing" visit.
They humored me with the handstand picture. I suppose this is also why gymnastics is closed - they started out 6' apart but with the handstand they were touching!




Lots of snuggles with Daisy.


And a HUGE challenge for me. Ally and I put together a 1000 piece puzzle all by ourselves. Becky was not allowed to help. Keep in mind that I do not love puzzles, and Ally has her own distinct way of putting them together. This is the girl who as a small child put them together picture side down.
She does not look at the picture to put it together. She looks at color and shape.
It flabbergasts me.


Daisy and Cloey were getting along well while we puzzled.


Ally was loving it. Especially because she is so much better than me at this.


Our triumphant faces!


We did it!!


Ally took some selfies in the sunshine on our 3rd floor.





One day we made cookies. Oatmeal, chocolate chip, nuts and craisins. Very yummy.



I kind of made a mess and Ally thought it was hilarious






delicious


another sun selfie

One night Ally read to Amelia and Adelaide over FaceTime.



Becky's hands are suffering from all the hand washing. Her mom asked if she was poisoned. I laughed at that.

Ally how we find her most days.

While this is true. She does also have 3 live classes over google every day and she has therapy
3-4 days a week for an hour each session. It is a lot of work.



So much Daisy love.

No comments: