Friday, July 15, 2022

July 5-12, 2022

Summer!


Ally and I finished a puzzle.



Becky and I went to the movies to see Maverick when Ally was at volleyball camp.

Volleyball camp was exhausting. Becky said Daisy and Cloey looked like Guardians for Ally while she napped.

And her pets missed her very much.

Saturday afternoon post shower hang out and TV watching. I was reading in my room and Ally came in to just hang out and be near me. 

And then did her makeup!



We hosted a game night for some of our preschool friends.

That’s Erik, and Andy with Ally.


Then things got serious. I had a colonoscopy scheduled for Monday July 11. So all liquid diet starting Sunday morning. When I got up out of bed Becky was eating my favorite quiche from the bakery on the corner and then proceeded to eat this delectable looking donut in front of me!


At 5pm my prep started. Instead of drinking the stuff I got these pills to take. I called several times to my doctor Bc I was afraid I would not be able to drink the prep liquid. Eventually they offered me this. I had to take all 12 pills in 20 minutes then drink 16oz water every hour for the next 3 hours. It was rough. But I did it.
Then I repeated it in the morning. My appointment was at 1pm. 
Ally was a bit upset that night, she was very unsettled with me being not at my best, and Becky was not great either. So it goes. 


But Monday we rallied and everyone but Daisy took me to my colonoscopy. 


Ally hung out with me when I got home.


The next day Cloey went to the groomer. And we spent most of the day getting things ready for the cousins’ arrival.

No comments: