Sunday, July 31, 2022

The rest of July 2022

A mishmash to wrap up July.


Ally and I finished a puzzle. I bought it because I loved the cute pictures and then when it arrived we realized it was actually featuring diversity in love and relationships.






Couch time with her pets.


New school sneakers! Gotta be ready for 10th grade.


It was really hot this month.

Ally and I binge watched the new season of Stranger Things. I was not impressed and found it very violent.



Becky and Beth went to see Elton John at Gillett Stadium. 



Cloey was crying so much to get close to Becky one morning so I put her up on the barstool.









Ally and Daisy. These two. Daisy was sick for a few days but seems to be better now.







Our friends from London are visiting and we got the gang together. We think this looks like an album cover for the band The Playgroundeers.  Needless to say the teens do not appreciate our humor. Friends for 13 years now. Lucky. 

No comments: