Sunday, July 31, 2022

Mommy’s Birthday

Well my birthday was supposed to be in Flagstaff with Gruncle and Aunt Suzie. But COVID happened to them so we postponed our trip. That meant we were scrambling for something to do and a bit at loose ends. 


Aunt Beth came thru with an AWESOME gift. A portable ice machine!!! 

Can you tell how happy I was? And she made me 2 new heating pads. Really great and thoughtful gift from her and Debbie and Dave. Thank you so much.


This was actually July 24. Beth had made plans for the 26th because we were supposed to be away. So she came over for crafting and gift on the 24th.


We made homemade ice cream. Beth was demonstrating how to get the vanilla beans out of the vanilla pod. 

Ally did it too.

We did paint your own pottery at home!



Our masterpieces! Now we just need to take them to be fired at the studio.


On my actual birthday I suggested we go out to eat at a local mall and do some shopping. 
The restaurant was closed. But we all got some new clothes. 


We stopped for burritos on the way home and after we ate those and watched a couple episodes of the new season of Amazing Race we had dessert and gifts. 



Ice cream sundaes for dessert! 49 this year, I’m thinking the last year of my 40s will be a good one. 

No comments: