Saturday, June 7, 2008

Haircut

Ally is probably the youngest child to get her haircut on a regular basis. Our stylist cuts her hair almost every time we get our haircut (which is every 5 weeks) sometimes its bang trim, sometimes its a full fledged cut. The last time we went in Feri (our stylist) was running late and did not have time to really cut Ally's hair. Well its supposed to hit 95 degrees here today, so we made Ally an appointment at the salon and brought her in for a cut. Here are the before and afters! See how long and shaggy my hair is getting - I know I know some of you think long hair is cute on a baby girl, but I don't like to wear clippies or bows and I really don't like water poured over my head during my bath. When I have this much hair it takes my moms FOREVER to rinse it out. They tried putting it in pigtails - this lasted about 2 minutes and then I freaked out and pulled them out. Besides when mommy makes them this crooked I can't go out in public like this. I was really looking forward my getting my haircut.
Here I am after my cut! And after a wardrobe change, I was not a fan of the cape so I was pretty messy afterwards, so moms had to change my clothes on the trunk of the car! This is the back-up outfit they keep in the car for emergencies. Do you like my new do? I was so good Feri let me choose either a banana or an apple.

Can you tell I chose the banana?

2 comments:

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

I like the new harido. I think my girl is the only child in all these blog that still doesn't have enough hair for pig tails.

Anonymous said...

Abby has the same cute..love it!