Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wagon Fun

One of Ally's new favorite things is climbing in and out of her little push wagon. We bouth this for her 1st birthday back in November, and it was a great walker-toy. For months now we just use it to store her stuffed animals. She had not shown much interest in it, but we were not ready to part with it. Its just too cute! Well she re-discovered it and loves to pull out the stuffed animals and climb in and out of it, over and over again. We have fun with it by putting all the stuffed animals back in on top of her, or to her ultimate delight sometimes we push her around in it.

Above she if flinging out the animals; "Good riddance Pooh, who needs you?"

"Look at me - I'm in here and none of you are"

"Awww mom - why do you keep putting them on top of me?"

"Because I am just going to fling them again. I am Ally Queen of the Wagon, expert stuffed animal thrower!"

"Please...please...please won't you push me? Pretty please? If I frown like this and look super cute and pitiful?"

"Look at me in my wagon sharing it with Cookie Monster and reading my favorite book."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet!!!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Love the wagon! Mia wants us to push her around in her wagon ALL day. I hope you guys actually pushed her because she sure is cute!