Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thank-You Uncle Denny

For her first birthday Ally received a beautiful hand-made wooden top from her Great-Uncle Denny. Ally thought it was a great teething toy, so it has been on display in our living room on some shelves up high where she can't reach it. Well recently when Aunt Beth was visiting Ally kept pointing at the top and demanded to play with it. Aunt Beth, being such a wonderful Aunt obliged. Here is the tale of the top... Hmmm why did I want to play with this thing?
Oh it moves all on its own and spins around?





What happens if I touch it?



I have the top nah nah nahnah nah Aunt Beth!



Maybe I can make this thing work all on my own?



I'll just grab it up before Aunt Beth can!



I think I am done with the top, please take it away.

1 comment:

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Love the pic with her tongue out! What a fun simple toy. She is too cute.