Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bubbles with Grandma & Grandpa

These pictures are from Mother's Day when Ally and I went to spend the weekend with my parents. We've been so busy I just had not had a chance to blog them yet. Here they are:

Ally is an expert bubble blower. I think she is way above her age level in this skill :)

Grandma Barbie has to concentrate really hard.

Ally and Grandma traded a bubble. It was so cool to watch.


Grandpa Frank even got in on the bubble action. I was very impressed.


He worked so hard to make it rain bubbles all around Ally. She was delighted!

Then Ally decided to "clean the car" with the bubble wand.
I am still smiling at the memory, and so glad I am a fanatic about taking pictures of this kind of stuff.

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

Ahhh, that is so precious. Love those kind of memories so much.