Thursday, May 28, 2009

So Cool

I can't seem to remember what movie has a quote about being too cool for words - has to be something from the 80s but this picture of Ally makes me think of it.

Becky has been taking Ally to a class at the Aquarium on Tuesday mornings. Co-op is over and this seemed like something different for them to do. They take the T downtown and walk several blocks thru morning pedastrian traffic since the class is at 930AM. Ally loves to go, a couple mornings she has refused to eat breakfast at home because she is so excited. They are learning about pond life - one week it was turtles, another was frogs the 3rd week was bugs and this week was fish.

One Tuesday I received a text message on my phone from Becky - the picture below was the message. Thanks Aunt Suzie for the AWESOME sunglasses! Ally loves them.

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

Ahhh, that is so cute and what fun to learn about the pond. My girls love playing with pond animals we got at Ben Franklin!