Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ice Cream Cone at JJ

This weekend Ally and I went to my parents' house for the weekend. Becky was not feeling well so she stayed home. We missed her and our annual Mother's Day mini-golf tournament was postponed until July when we'll be there next. But we did stick with the Jumpin Jacks tradition.
Ally had her first soft serve cone - with sprinkles of course! She loved it, as you can tell from the pictures. When it started to get melty we put it in a bowl and she ate the entire serving! It was great fun.



Of course I got one too. Believe it or not I held Ally the entire time she ate hers, ate my own and did not get any ice cream or sprinkles on me. I was quite proud of that feat!


Grandma Barbie had to taste Ally's cone.

Ally and I sat by the river - watched the boats and enjoyed the atmosphere.


My parents. Thank-you both for a great weekend!
Happy Mother's Day everyone

4 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Ahh, what fun and so yummy! Hope Becky is feeling better soon.

Michelle Smiles said...

Happy Mother's Day to you guys! (Now I want ice cream.)

Dr. Samantha said...

happy mothers day to you! i need you to give me an email so i can send you an invite (should be in a few weeks that i make the switch). you can send it as a comment and i won't post it. :)

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Happy way belated mother's day!

I love that you brought a bid to the get the ice cream - something I would do!

Ally looks so cute eating her ice cream!