Friday, January 28, 2011

Snow Day #3 & Sick Day #4

Yesterday was the 3rd now day of the year and Ally's 4th sick day in a row. I am tired of both snow and fevers. Becky seems to have caught Ally's virus and I think shoveling out from all the snow, we've had is the only reason I am not sick! 38" in January this year and 60" so far this season. I guess its a good thing I've been working out, so that I am prepared for the snow shoveling!
It was the first storm Ally did not beg to go out and play in. I think part of it is being sick and partly its that the novelty has worn off.
Becky and Ally took a nap together. I love how Ally's bare foot is sticking out of the quilt.

A close up. Yes Ally brings her taggie, her kitty and her softy blanket to sleep with her wherever she sleeps. I hope though that she does not always sleep with the taggie blanket over her face.

After nap they snuggled on the couch to watch some Curious George. CG always helps Ally wake up and get to a better place.
Becky will be staying home with Ally again; sick day #5 for Ally - we're breaking out some new toys to try and make it thru the day.

No comments: