Monday, January 17, 2011

Washing Dishes

The background here is that we were at the supermarket and we needed some new dish soap. Ally asked what I was buying and I told her it was dish soap. So she proceeded to ask if she could wash dishes. I of course said yes she could. I kind of figured she'd forget about it, but no. After dinner she said, now is it time for me to wash the dishes? Becky gave me a funny look, when I told Ally yes, but I got out the step stool and after Ally cleared the table she started to wash her dishes. She loved it. I had her take off her dress so the sleeves would not get in the way.

So diligent getting all the soap off.

Sudsing it up.

And because its too cute to resist - the rear view.

1 comment:

Pam said...

That's too cute. My friend's daughter was like that too when she was Ally's age - always wanted to do the dishes. Enjoy it while you can. :0)