Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day

Well we got 15 inches of snow here today! It was a snow day for Ally and Becky, and while we had no projects running I worked about a half day. In the morning, after I spent almost an hour shoveling Becky and Ally went outside to play.

This is as close to an artsy picture as I can take - I thought the light and snow and look on Ally's face made a neat image.

Ally loves the snow!

Bryce - does not like it as much, but it did not stop him from running out of the house. Ally even threw a snowball at him (and hit him) but that was not enough to get him back inside!


Mama got a big snowball.

I heard Ally and Becky talking on the side of the house, so I went to Ally's window and this is what I saw - they were making a snowgirl outside of Ally's bedroom, so Ally can look at it from her room!

I went to get a hat for it and when I cam back I found Bryce ready to jump out the window!

Ally decided it was a snowgirl and insisted on buttons for it.


So I dug around in the sewing basket and found some buttons, and passed them out the window.


The finished product!
After they came inside and dried off, we bundled up again and walked to the Square to meet some friends from school for lunch. Ally rode the whole way there and back on her sled. She loved it!

No comments: