Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sharing a Cracker

So today Ally was wandering around with a R.itz cracker. She had eaten a few already. Then along came Nali. This video was started after things had been rolling along like this for a few minutes already. Rolling on the floor funny.

By the way, I know, I know, my voice sounds like I sucked some helium or have gone wacky. I think it is a side effect of spending my day speaking toddler-ese. It almost made me not put the video on the blog, but Julie convinced me that no one would give me grief. That may not be true, but at least be kind.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great!!!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

OH MY GOD!!!! I knew Ally was cute but she is SOOOO freaking adorable! She says mouth just like Mia does and her laugh is just adorable! I love that she ate it in the end SOO something Mia would do.

I wish we lived closer I think Mia and Ally would be great friends! maybe us too : )

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... This little video may shed some light on that little problem we had at Christmas? Trying to remember if I ate any Ritz crackers...

DAviD

Anonymous said...

That is worthy of America's Funniest Videos....

Love,
Mandy & Ed