Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Typical Afternoon

My moms and I all went out to the porch to hang out while Mama grilled our dinner. I decided to play with this plant.




Then I ran off and got in my wagon. Someone said 'no' to something, though!
Then I wanted to go inside.
But I got distracted by a bucket.
And I found a ball! Maybe I can throw it into the street from the top of the stairs and watch my Mommy go chase it.


Mommy brought me back the ball and I threw it off the stairs about 15 more times. It was fun. Then dinner was ready! We went inside to wash up.





Now that I'm clean, I'll play with the water at the bottom of the sink until it drains away and I have to get down. Time for dinner!

1 comment:

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Too cute! Why would you ever tell such a sweet girl no? Isn't funny how they react when you tell them no! Like it is the end of the world. What a fun day for Ally.

PS We have the exact same shower curtain! How funny!