Thursday, February 9, 2012

Park in February

It has been such a mild winter this year. We have been to the park almost every weekend, and some days after school we stop and play.


Ally even went for a bike ride recently. She was quite thrilled to try out the new doll carrier she received as a hand-me-down.



And this one was just too good to pass up. The light was in my favor.
We were at the park because Ally asked if we could "do something as a family" so I suggested a park visit. It was colder this day - about 35 degrees and Becky and I were quite cold, but Thora and her family came out and joined us and the girls had a blast running around and being outside. After an hour we finally went in to get warm.

Lately I find myself even more grateful for my family and friends.

No comments: