Tuesday, June 19, 2012

After School Fun

We had our final after-school play date of the year with Alice last week.

 beautiful girls stopping to enjoy the beautiful flowers

 braving the fountain

 They each blocked a stream of water with a bucket

 checking to  make sure I saw what they accomplished
(Of course I did - I was taking pictures of the whole thing!)

 Alice was really brave in the middle

 Ally joined her - but got cold really quick and bailed on the fountain. Then she and I watched while Alice put on a show.
 Alice started to do cartwheels in the fountain! Above she has her hands up above her head ready to make the turn on to her hands and below is as she come up after the wheel.

Finally Alice was cold enough to go home.

When we got home the girls took warm showers and watched TV while I made dinner. Eventually Becky got home from a staff meeting and Alice's parents came to join us for dinner.
The girls got along well and it was a fun afternoon.

No comments: