Friday, June 1, 2012

Bunnies

There are two bunnies that Ally and I come across on our walk home from school.
Above (and below) is the one that lives in a housing complex right next to her school.
We think it had babies, because one day a baby bunny was running around the school yard. Being taunted by big kids. But in the end it seemed to get away unscathed.

Ally always says "can you take a picture mommy?"

Then one day we saw one at our local park

This guy was not afraid of her at all - see how close she was



I just love her smile in this picture - cheeks flushed from being at the park and just such a happy girl.

Then this week we spotted our park bunny again. I know it is two different bunnies, because we saw the one by school hopping in the complex courtyard and as we approached the park we saw this one.
I asked Ally if she wanted to name it. She thought about it for a while and came up with Bigbee.
I have no idea where she got that but ok.
Bigbee the Bunny

 

No comments: