Friday, June 29, 2012

Salon


 Ally's babysitter left her sunglasses at her house so we took a picture of Ally wearing them and emailed it to Lauren to le her know. I just think its a hilarious picture.

 Then we decided it was Salon night at our house. Time for pedicures.
For the record I am the nail technician, Ally was the "person at the salon who tells you want to do and makes sure everything is ok" and Becky was the client.
Ally spread out a bunch of tools - bows, head bands, clippies, nail polish, etc. I had to "do" Becky's hair before starting on her toes. Becky is sporting 2 bows and a teeny tiny ponytail.

 Eventually Ally had her turn as a client too.
She chose purple with a top coat of glitter.
But not me, since neither Ally or becky can paint nails without getting it all over my skin I decided I would skip the pedicure treatment.
Then a few days later we went to the hair salon for real and we all got our hair cut.

No comments: