Wednesday, September 3, 2014

First Day of 2nd Grade

Ally woke up in a great mood.

Some chocolate milk, Cheerios and one tv show later and Ally got dressed in a new dress and a paw necklace from Aunt Martha, new sneakers and she was ready to go. When we got Cloey we agreed Ally and mommy had to walk her before school. 


After our walk it was a quick stop back home to put Cloey in her crate and grab Ally's backpack.


Obligatory first day pictures.


Then we walked to school. Ally told me she had butterflies in her tummy. I said me too. Then she told me she felt like there were 10 butterflies in her tummy. 

We went to school early as usual and MissbPat (who runs before school) and Sra. Garcia, the art teacher who helps out, were both on the cafeteria it was as if they had been waiting for us. They have both Ally and I big hugs. 

Then I left. Ally ate breakfast, colored and went up to her classroom when the bell rang am hour later.

She said she had great first day of school.


No comments: