Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Winter Sing

Ally is now on school vacation for two weeks! Grandma Debbie is here taking care of Ally while Becky and I finish out our work weeks. But Friday it was the Winter Sing at preschool. I took an hour off work to go and see Ally and the whole school sing songs.

She was pretty happy to see me. The boy to her right is Liem, his mom made Ally the dress she is wearing. We've known then since Ally and Liem were about 8 months old. This year they are in the same class at preschool.


I know I posted the picture already - but Ally's picture was the background for the words on the Winter Spring slide show at school!


After school we made cookies - this is Ally's creation!

Becky and I are sleeping on the air mattress in the living room with Grandma visiting and Ally was super excited to try it out:


No comments: