Wednesday, December 30, 2020

December 27, 2020 - January 2, 2021

Well I can hardly believe I blogged weekly for 9 months. But I did. Once I started documenting this bizarre pandemic and how we were living and getting it thru it, blogging became a way of keeping track of the weeks and of helping me to focus on the positive and the fun and the progress. 

I can’t promise to keep it up for all of 2021 but I’ll try. 

Here is the final week of 2020:

Mornings in bed with Daisy. 



Among Us with grandparents and Aunt Beth. Mommy won a round!

Becky mastered the balancing game.





FaceTiming from 1st to 3rd floor.


Late night gaming on the new PlayStation 

A day trip to the beach to see Daniela.







Of course Cloey came with us again.











Surrounded by her pets. 

We completed the final puzzle of 2020.

Christmas cats.


Ally is always thrilled when Cloey sits on her lap.

Ally worked hard this week and wrote her required essay for her application to private high school. 


New Years Eve

New Year’s Day breakfasts: breakfast burritos for the moms and pancakes for the daughter.





I wanted to document the 3rd floor decorations. 



We met up with Clemens and his family for a doggie play date. 

His puppy Charlie is adorable.




No comments: